Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are used as a standard agreement between Octal Digital “The Company” and The Client before starting a project and paying an invoice, by paying the invoice, you are automatically agreeing to terms below.
- At least 50% deposit has to be paid before starting a project.
- We don’t provide web hosting or third-party services such as images, videos, text content & paid accounts of any kind, third-party services must be purchased by the client.
- The balance of the project must be paid before delivering the source code.
- We reserve right to cancel a project at any stage.
- We don’t work with adult, abusive, hate, criminal, racist content website/apps.
- During the project, if a client decides to change the scope of the project, an additional fee must be paid to perform additional tasks.
- Once a project is completed, and support time is over, no refund claim would be entertained. Refund claimed must be made within 14 days after the first payment was made.
- After project delivery, the support period is only 30 days by default, after the period, additional charges will apply.
- Project starting fee is non-refundable, before canceling a project, a week prior notice is required by the client.
- No refund can be claimed if the client cancels the project after 30 days of initial payment.
- We give 100% satisfaction guarantee of a project till the end.